Saturday, December 31

go beat your crazy head against the sky

Happy new year, everyone! I went skiing for a few days with my family and the brothers bogo, and have just returned. It was wonderful and fun and I have bruises everywhere from wrestling over pillows on the sofa and colliding with little kids.

I got some photos back! As usual, I have a one-out-of-four-ish hit ratio, and this roll was no different, but I got a few good ones. I'm mostly posting portraits this time, because we all know that everyone likes to see themselves.

These are people that make me feel like there's still a little mystery out there.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

(Disclaimer: Greg C. took the last shot. I guess it was obvious that I didn't take it, because I'm in it, but I wanted to give him some credit, too.)
Feel free to download, link, use, etc.
I feel so much better!

4 New Ideas

New Ideas:
Anonymous Anonymous thinks...

Yo, Veronica...you're actually really good.
RCP

1:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous thinks...

dear god vivi, PLEASE take off that picture of me and burke.
i look like a rat.
and he looks worse.

otherwise, great photos!

-Matt

3:12 PM  
Blogger Julia thinks...

I really like some of these...I have been procrastinating developing my photos because I want to do it myself, but I think I'm going to do it soon.

1:32 PM  
Blogger VVM thinks...

Done!

Although I kind of liked that picture. Grr.

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Who links to me?