Tuesday, January 3

farewell

there's no need for anger
there's no need for blame
there's nothing to prove ev'rything's still the same
just a table standing empty by the edge of the sea--


I don't ever want to be depressed again.

I'm happy now. I'm confident. I know I'm smart and real and deep and genuine. I like how I look and how I feel and my friends and my hobbies and my knowledge and my capacity for love.

I have to make it and be OK.

I made four resolutions:

To be happy
To be good to Harry
To maintain enough emotional energy to read and write well
To return to vegitarianism before next year

1 New Ideas

New Ideas:
Blogger Harris Wolf thinks...

*Grin*

I like those resolutions V!

but remember... chicken is not a vegetable.

~love!

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Who links to me?