Sunday, May 28

It's a long story, but I took some medicine at two yesterday that I'm apparantly allergic or hypersensitive to and have been suffering an aching stomach since. So until a few hours ago, I hadn't left the house since Friday night. I read half of Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, one of the books Iowa assigned me, did an SAT practice test, consumed an ungodly amount of jello, ordered things from Amazon, googled X-men characters, fumed about the undeserved popularity of Joyce Carol Oates, filled fifteen or so pages in my notebook, discovered that Isaac Asimov wrote over 470 books (and wrote a considerable amount in reflection of his life), bought five-dollar tanks tops in the basement of Urban Outfitters, listened to Chuck Berry and Cat Stevens, watched some Seinfeld, and generally procrastinated studying math.

Lately I find myself wanting to look elegant and somewhat Austrian--a combination of French sexiness and German simplicity. I guess it's in my blood.

1 New Ideas

New Ideas:
Blogger Frankie thinks...

You hate Joyce Carol Oates? I'm no big fan, but I've never fumed about her popularity. What's up with that?

6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





Who links to me?