Thursday, June 1

Hey, finals are over and I'm alive! I don't know how I did for the year, but I pulled off all of my finals pretty well (except for a 77 in Bio... oops). I don't even have to retake the spanish SAT II. Two more tests and I can go to Harry's country house and relax completely.

Last night I found myself unbelievably tense and irritable. I went out to dinner with my family and Harry and by ten or so I felt a huge ball of unfixed irritation gaining strength inside my head. Even though everything was over and I did pretty well, my veins were still coursing with leftover adrenaline from give-back day, menstrual hormones and caffeine. All of my muscles were tensed and my head and stomach and legs hurt and I felt awful. I was fighting in my head, trying to prevent the irritation from fixating on something physical, and the struggle was making my head pound.

Then Harry realized what was happening and gave me the best massage of my life from head to toe and held my head until the pounding went away. He left when I was half asleep and happy and tender.

When I woke up, my first thought was that after everything that's happened in the last two years, I'm SO LUCKY to be here and strong and happy and have this wonderful person near me who brings so much love out of me.

I feel stupid even writing this down, because I'm all tired and sleepy and I'm sure my description doesn't do justice to the experience at all, but I had to say something. I want everyone to know how good he is to me.

0 New Ideas

New Ideas:

Post a Comment

<< Home





Who links to me?